SET IT FAST™
Concrete Anchor Tool
The Set It Fast Setting™ Tool is a unique and revolutionary device used for setting drop-in or wedge type concrete anchors. Our setting tools significantly reduce the risk of damage to the anchor threads during installation. It allows the individual to use his or her rotary hammer to set anchors by simply switching from the drill bit to the "Set-It-Fast™ setting tool." This is an easy change that speeds up anchor installation substantially without having to change the drill mode from "rotary hammer" to "hammer only" mode.
It is also a much more precise way to install anchors rather than by hammer. When properly used, this tool provides greater safety for the user, since no swinging of tools overhead is required. The tool is equipped with a sliding sleeve that holds the anchor in place on the tool for overhead use.
Five Reasons why the "Set-It-Fast™ setting tool" makes sense for your project:
- Easy to use
- Requires less physical energy to install anchors, allowing installer to install more anchors
- Sets anchors faster, allowing for greater production on your project
- Safer installation of anchors - *no hammering required
- Less anchor slippage and failure
Before using the "Set-It-Fast™" setting tool, be sure to:Use Setting Tools in the "Rotary-Hammer function ONLY"NOT the "Hammer only function".
- Review the guidelines and installation instructions of your anchor manufacturer prior to installing anchors.
- Review the guidelines and operating instructions for your rotary hammer prior to using the rotary hammer.
- Use a rotary hammer with sufficient power and impact to set the anchor according to the manufacturer's requirements. This can be checked by hammering the setting tool by hand with a hammer to see if additional setting depth can be achieved. If you can drive the internal wedge in deeper by hammering, your rotary hammer lacks sufficient impact power to set the anchor properly.
- Prior to loading the anchor with equipment or materials, test the anchor for proper set or pullout while bolting or attaching to it.
Operating instructions for the proper use of the "Set-It-Fast™" setting tool:
- Drill the hole for your anchor to the proper size and depth.
- Remove all drilling debris from the hole with a blow tube or other apparatus.
- Replace the drill bit from the rotary hammer with the "Set-It-Fast™" setting tool.
- Slide the sleeve of the "Set-It-Fast™" tool forward and insert the anchor on the tip of the tool.
- Slide the anchor into the drill hole until the full depth is achieved. The sleeve will retract automatically.
- Turn on the power to your drill while you continue to apply pressure to the anchor.
- When fully set, the tip of the "Set-It-Fast™" tool will stop driving the internal wedge deeper. The time required to completely set the anchor will depend on your anchor and the power of your rotary hammer.
- Withdraw the "Set-It-Fast™" tool from the anchor and test the anchor for full set.
1/4 ST9-002 $34.99
3/8" ST9=002 = $33.99
1/2" ST9=004= $36.99
5/8" ST9-005 $42.99
3/4" ST9-006 = $46.99
Free Freight on orders over $500. Cases are 40 units.
"Stop Drill Bits" are used to assure that drop in anchors are installed at the correct depth. It is impossible to maintain the correct depth without "Stop Drill Bits". For drop in anchors to hold properly, they must be set properly and at the proper depth. Using "Stop Drill Bits" and "Set It Fast Setting Tools" together can help achieve a consistent installation process.
We highly recommend the use of "Stop Drill Bits". Attempting to set anchors too deep in the concrete may damage or cause the premature failure of your Set It Fast Setting Tool.
- #1 Stop 1/4" for installing 1/4" diameter drop in anchors - $24.00
- #3 Stop-3-8M for installing 3/8" diameter Mini Drop in Anchors - $27.00
- #2 Stop-3-8 for installing 3/8" diameter drop in anchors - $27.00
- #5 Stop-1-2M for installing 1/2" diameter Mini Drop in Anchors - $29.00
- #4 Stop 1-2 for installing 1/2" diameter drop in anchors - $29.99
Email email@example.com or call 877 904 8424 to order .
We have offices on Amelia Island, Florida and in Sandy Point, Maine and ship nationwide, factory direct. We are a Women Owned Businesses (WOBs), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOBs), Central Contractor Registered Business, members of NHBA, NEFBA, and Florida Green Building Coalition. Retired after 28 years in Air National Guard.