Micro LT ™.
New Product in the Reflective Insulation Series
New Cost Effective Reflective Foil radiant barrier and vapor barrier. Core is reflecting quality, made out of 1/8" thick polypropylene foam that provides the excellent insulation characteristics and laminated with state of the art pure aluminum foil that provides the high reflectance. MicroLt can reduce the radiant heat gain/loss. It is tear-proof, moisture-proof, bug-proof-and nontoxic and it can be used for retrofits as well as both commercial and industrial jobs.
Rolls sizes 4 x 250 = 1000 sq ft
- Easy to cut.
- Consistency of performance.
- It's foam interior handles punctures and temperature extremes better than bubble wraps.
- Double-Sided Foil with scrim embed for heavy strength.
- Radiant Barrier - Reflects 97% Radiant Heat.
- Patented self taped edges.
- Can be stapled, nailed, glued or sewn.
- Clean, Lightweight, Flexible.
- Provides Class A/Class 1 fire rated protection.
- Is waterproof and non-absorbent.
- Vapor Barrier.
- Unaffected by moisture
- Does not mildew or promote fungus growth.
- Does not provide nesting for birds, rodents or insects.
USES: Range from New construction to retrofit
Radiant Barriers do not have an R value since the R-value for reflectivity cannot be measured. However, radiant barriers can be tested as part of an assembly where the R-value can be observed and measured. In this case, the R-value can be achieved when the radiant insulation is installed as tested. R-values cannot be estimated based upon different installation methods.
Read This Before You Buy: The chart shows the R-value of this insulation. R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Compare insulation R-values before you buy. There are other factors to consider. The amount of insulation you need depends mainly on the climate you live in. Also, your fuel savings from insulation will depend on climate, the type and size of your house, the amount of insulation already in your house, and your fuel use patterns and family size.
We have offices on Amelia Island, Florida and in Sandy Point, Maine and ship nationwide, factory direct. We are a Women Owned Businesses (WOBs), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOBs), Central Contractor Registered Business, members of NHBA, NEFBA, and Florida Green Building Coalition. Retired after 28 years in Air National Guard.