ClearStak - Reducing visible emissions
Proprietary stainless steel device to reduce visible emissions.
The CS-100 from ClearStak is a proprietary stainless steel device that uses an Intelligent Controller to manage performance and reduce visible emissions. It also supports local renewable energy, providing a green solution for commercial, agricultural, and consumer applications, and is manufactured in the USA. The CS-100 is a pollution control device (PCD) which provides an economical, environmentally friendly solution to new and existing OWBs. The CS-100 uses a patented intelligent catalytic approach and attaches easily to new and existing OWBs. Once installed, the CS-100 virtually eliminates the nuisance of smoke generated by OWBs. ClearStak units to existing outdoor wood boilers make them burn cleaner and several states are approving them for add on units. Our unique products retrofit to existing Outdoor Wood Boilers (OWB's), providing significant benefits to OWB owners and their communities: Effortlessly manages start-up emissions, easing strained relationships with neighboring residents and businesses
- Economical, enabling consumers to retrofit existing devices that may otherwise be rendered unusable through federal, state, and local restrictions
- Drastically reduces particulates and harmful gases -such as carbon monoxide providing a cleaner, healthier environment
"If you operate a smaller wood boiler, EPA recommends you consider technology retrofits and other strageries to reduce air pollution from their unit: EPA"
The CS-100 provides significant advantages to owners of OWBs:
- Low-cost alternative to OWB replacement
- Improved environmental quality
- Improved relations with neighbors
- Economical solution to federal, state, and/or local ordinances regarding OWB output
The ClearStak Difference:
- The CS-100 is a proprietary stainless steel device designed specifically for OWBs
- The CS-100 pre-heats the catalyst for optimal performance during burn cycle start up
- The CS-100 utilizes a proprietary Intelligent Bio-Fuel Controller (IBC) that manages oxygen flow
The Pollution Control Device (PCD) uses an intelligent catalytic approach that preheats the catalyst to reduce smoke and harmful gases especially during start-up and reload.
The Intelligent Bio-Fuel Controller (IBC) manages the PCD to control power and oxygen.
The Gasification Emissions Controller (GEC) is specifically designed to manage the PCD on heaters that utilize gasification technology.
The ClearStak Product Difference:
- Heats the catalyst to accelerate the reduction of emissions
- Utilizes an Intelligent Controller that manages performance
- Several configurations that provide installation flexibility
- Upgrade path from the most basic configuration to our most advanced solution
- Pro: Contains a PCD and IBC, upgradeable to model 125
- Con: May have advanced functions thatyour heater may not use
- Target: EPA Non Qualified, Phase I andPhase II units, more populated areas
The CS-100 is a pollution control device (PCD) which provides an economical, environmentally friendly solution to new and existing OWBs. The CS-100 uses a patented intelligent approach and attaches easily to new and existing OWBs. Once installed, the CS-100 virtually eliminates the nuisance of smoke generated by OWBs.
Prices will vary depending on your manufacturers specification, the final shipping location and supported options, but our base models start at $2,595 for 8" chimneys. Custom sizes and adapters are available through authorized dealers.
ClearStak products are required to be installed by authorized and trained technicians. All installations must be performed by a qualified installer and must be in accordance with all applicable codes and regulations. We recognize the National Fireplace Institute as a standard for certification in the hearth industry.
How it works
SEE a CS 100 on a Shaver furnace
SEE Central boiler with ClearStak and witness the reduction of emissions.
Call Barrett Enterprises Inc 877 9048424 or email email@example.com for more info and ordering details.
We have offices on Amelia Island, Florida and in Sandy Point, Maine and ship nationwide, factory direct. We are a Women Owned Businesses (WOBs), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOBs), Central Contractor Registered Business, members of NHBA, NEFBA, and Florida Green Building Coalition. Retired after 28 years in Air National Guard.